- Craptastic Kansas “Mega Bill” Would Deny Non-Profit Status to Abortion Providers (Feministing)
- Newsflash America- Planned Parenthood Isn’t Making Your Daughter Promiscuous! (The Stir)
- Check out this informative piece on the fight for federal funding of Title X (MSNBC)
- Even though it’s been deemed “The Morning After Pill”, EC works the day before too! (Time)
- Texas teens stormed their State Capitol this past Tuesday demanding medically accurate, fully comprehensive Sex Ed (Reuters)
- Canadian magazine wonders “After decades of research, why is there still no contraceptive pill for men?” (This Magazine)
- Texas lawmakers approve bills requiring ultrasound before abortion (CNN)
- The mom whose young daughters face ended up on a race-bating anti-choice billboard in NYC wants an apology from the group responsible for the ad (and rightfully so!). But for some reason, I have a hunch that no apology cometh. (WSJ)
- Prepare to be stunned: A new report found “solid evidence that anti-abortion legislation has an impact on the childbearing decisions of women.” Who would have ever guessed that??? (US News)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)