Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona reserves the right to monitor content on Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona and to remove content which the editors, in their sole discretion, determine to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of its operating policies. In order to maintain an informative and valuable community that meets the needs of the contributors and readers and avoids harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violate the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or process to monitor or copy our web pages or any portion of the content contained herein without our express written permission.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation for goods or services except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
If you have any questions or would like clarification, please contact the site administrator.