- Wanna Know What It Really Takes to Get an Abortion? As you may have guessed, you have to wake up pretty early in the mornin’ and jump through many a hoop. (Third Wave Foundation)
- North Carolina GOP Overrides Veto, Axes Planned Parenthood Funding (Huff Po)
- Memo to the Administration: You Can’t Be Pro-Choice Unless You Support Equal Access (RH Reality Check)
- We often complain about our status and rights as women in the United States, but after reading about the five most dangerous countries to live in, as a woman, it makes our struggles seem less than insurmountable in comparison. (Alaska Dispatch)
- Alabama governor signs ban on abortion after 20 weeks. (Reuters)
- Next month, an independent panel of experts at the Institute of Medicine will decide whether contraception is a women’s preventive health service that should be covered by all new health insurance plans and provided without co-pays. (Care2)
- Anti-choice zealot extraordinaire, Rick Santorum, says “all abortion doctors should be ‘criminally charged.’” I don’t know what this dunce thinks they should be charged with … providing a service that’s been perfectly legal for almost 40 years? (Florida Independent)
- AIDS infection rate remains epidemic in our nation’s capital. (WaPo)
- Check out Medscape’s informative article on considering the failure rate of contraceptive methods before choosing which one is best for you. (Medscape)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)