- Bill Could Force IRS To Investigate Abortions…the freaking IRS! (Jezebel)
- Arizona Legislators Pass Paranoid Abortion Bill (Huff Po)
- Gabrielle Union: Great actress and a Planned Parenthood supporter! (AOL Black Voices)
- South Dakota’s New Abortion Law Violates Separation of Church and State (Daily Beast)
- Wave of Anti-Abortion Bills Advance in States (ABC News)
- Black Women Die Nearly Four Times the Rate of Whites from Pregnancy Complications (Seattle Medium)
- Sound-Off: ‘I Wish I’d Had Planned Parenthood’ (Essence)
- Idaho, Kansas and Alabama All Begin 20 Week Abortion Bans (RH Reality Check)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)