- Scientists Debunk Belief That The Pill Causes Weight Gain (Jezebel)
- Former Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) is amazed Black folks like Obama have the audacity to believe it’s a woman’s right to choose whether or not she wants to give birth (Talking Points Memo)
- Fighting for the right to deceive: One of the largest networks of Christian pregnancy centers, opposes a proposed bill in Washington State that would require “crisis pregnancy centers” to tell potential clients that they do not perform abortions, refer for abortions, give out comprehensive birth control, or provide medical care for pregnant women. (Seattle PI)
- Sweet! Medicaid expands access to birth control (Politico)
- A new study in The New England Journal Of Medicine suggests that abortion is less likely to cause psychiatric issues than having a baby and keeping it (AP)
- More proof that a pharmacists right to not dispense medication they take moral issue with takes priority over a woman’s right not to bleed to death (RH Reality Check)
- Oh Puleeeeeeze! Republican Senator from our great state of Arizona, Linda Gray, has determined that abortion rights are more at fault for the tragic shooting in Tucson earlier this month than our gun-control laws. (Huff Po)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)