- This has GOT to be some kind of record: 90 Teens Pregnant in one Memphis High School (Jezebel)
- How the Hyde Amendment violates the civil rights of women (Huff Po)
- And since it violates our civil rights so egregiously, Republicans are chomping at the bit to make the Hyde Amendment permanent. Naturally. (Politico)
- 2011 won’t likely be a banner year for choice in general, thanks to our legislators (RH Reality Check)
- Rabid anti-choice terrorist planning a presidential run and would like to show graphic TV ads featuring aborted fetuses during the 2012 Super Bowl (The Raw Story)
- The Nation has an interesting article on the benefits of using contraceptives (The Nation)
- NARAL Pro-Choice America honors our former (and fabulously pro-choice, pro-woman) Governor Janet Napolitano (New American)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)