- Arizona teens are not learning about safe sex in school (AZ Daily Star)
- Eight virus types responsible for majority of cervical cancer cases (Reuters)
- Jan Brewer continues to fail the women of Arizona: 400,000 AZ Women Lose Health Exams to Budget Cuts (Public News Service)
- Still no credible evidence that abortion, in and of itself, causes mental health problems for most women (Guttmacher)
- Ten states with the highest number of teen moms- unfortunately Arizona is one of them (ABC News)
- Abortion not the cause of the low rates of adoption in recent years (Center for American Progress)
- IUD’s may help treat endometrial cancer, the most common cancer of the female reproductive system (MSNBC)
You’re Invited!Join us for our annual Roe v. Wade luncheon. We have events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Visit our website for more information and to purchase your ticket.
Why Do You Choose Planned Parenthood?
Kyrsten Sinema explains why she stands with Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA) is the non-partisan, political arm of Planned Parenthood in Arizona. PPAA promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights by educating voters, public officials and candidates for office.
For more info, visit www.advocatesaz.org.
- Please Follow Us to Our New Home on the Internet!
- Abstinence-Only Education Gives Birth to Arizona’s High Teen Pregnancy Rate
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona Needs YOU at the Capitol Tomorrow Morning!
- Over 90 Percent of What Planned Parenthood Does: Part 2, Condoms
- Pro-Choice Friday News Rundown
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (12)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (22)
- September 2010 (10)
- August 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (2)